ABOUT DR. STEVE VENTOLA
Raised in West Orange, NJ, Dr. Ventola attended Montclair University and graduated with a degree in Health Education, followed by graduate studies in nutrition. After TEACHING and COACHING in the West Orange school system, he served as the COMMUNITY HEALTH EDUCATOR, developing and presenting pioneering wellness education programs to all ages of the general public. Through his work in health education, Dr. Ventola was drawn to the healing arts, and went on to attend Life University and continues to serve as a wellness chiropractor and health educator.
DR. VENTOLA’S SPECIALIZATIONS
In addition to chiropractic, Dr. Ventola is a:
- Certified HeartMath Practitioner and Certified Stress Trainer by the Wholistic Stress Control Institute of Atlanta
- He is also trained extensively in assessing the body for nutrient needs utilizing muscle response testing and laboratory blood work assessments.
- Certified Traditional Naturopath
- Bioenergetic Synchronization Technique chiropractor
- Certified Gluten Practitioner
WHAT THIS OP-LAB COVERS
We discuss the power of coherence and how to use “HEART MATH TECHNOLOGY” to improve optimal health so that you can achieve optimal functioning in any area of your life.